Our mattress protectors are fantastic in prolonging the life-span of your mattresses. Our mattress protectors sit on top of your mattresses to add a little bit more comfort as well as offer protection to your existing or new mattresses. It reduces the chance of bed bug infestations and allergens.
Considering the rate of usage of your mattresses and bed sheets due to the influx of guests in and out of your hotel, protecting your mattresses and bed sheets have never been more pertinent. It becomes a must in order to prolong the life span of your linens, save future costs of repurchasing at short intervals, and keep the rooms fresh and welcoming at all times.
· It is budget-friendly so you won’t have to make financial sacrifices to get one for yourself.
· It is extremely soft and stylish while decorating your room with an amazing aesthetic feeling
· It is long-lasting and durable. It will serve you for years.
· Insulating warmth and comfortable breathing for you. Does not affect your breathing in any way.
Delivery: Within 3 to 5 Working Days
Material: 100% cotton
Texture: Very Soft
Maintenance: Easy to wash and dry. The colour does not fade off
1. Thoroughly soak the protector with clean water, then wring it out; soak the duvet in soapy water at about 50 °C for 10 minutes; take the protector out on the plate and flatten it, then use a neutral detergent. Dirty place with a brush to gently clean, such as stained with oil, can be sprinkled with a little stone, after brushing, the water is cleaned and dried, tapping flat, please be careful not to wash.
2. The temperature of the mattress protector water is recommended to soak at a temperature of 30 degrees Celsius. Generally, the duvet is first immersed in cold water, and the protector is fully wetted as much as possible, and then placed in the warm water of 30 degrees Celsius containing detergent or washing powder. After soaking for a certain period of time, gently scrub with a soft brush. Under normal circumstances, it is advisable to put four or five tablespoons of washing powder in two basins of water, which is too thick. It is not easy to remove all the washing liquid during the washing. After drying, the white soap stains mentioned above often appear on the fabric. Greatly reduce its warmth performance.
3. Detergent concentration should also be noted, in order to avoid the appearance of soap stains on the protector fabric, in addition, to properly grasping the concentration of the washing liquid, after throwing twice, you can put two tablespoons of vinegar in the water. The vinegar neutralizes the washing liquid remaining in the protector. It should be noted that the vinegar-added water must be warm water so that the washing liquid in the protector is fully dissolved in the water.